Well . . . weddings, funerals and baby blessings. That seems to be when we all get together. Mike and Jacqueline's little Maya was blessed on September 7 (the day after Mike turned the big two nine!). We were all together briefly and in sometimes strange groupings, but I think everyone had a good time--I know we did!
A rare picture of both of us snapped by the photographer in training . . . and the cutest little brother the world has every known! Thanks Travis!
This is a family photo (minus Tabitha and crew) that caused a lot of trouble to get . . . but since Colby is getting ready to leave on a mission for 2 years it was probably worth the pain!
Dad and baby ready for the big event! She is sooooooo cute!!! (He's okay too-we'll keep him.)








1 comment:
Brooke I love your baby bump! :)Thank you for your help and being a part of this special event. Eventhough it was way crazy when you left. I hope Jim has overcome it. 60+ people in 1 house is very overwhelming! Also thank you for taking the only 2 pictures of the event. Mike and I are such bad parents when it comes to that!
Post a Comment