Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dating

Our garden provided us with an abundance of delicious produce this fall, so we have been learning how to preserve it all by either freezing or canning. It has been a lot of fun to do together. We have bottled tomatoes and A LOT of frozen zucchini in all shapes and sizes. Today we froze green peppers. We really do love this! A couple of weeks ago we went to the cannery together and canned powdered milk. That was one of the most surprisingly fun dates we have had in a while!




Of course, we also go on real dates! We went to see Eagle Eye last weekend and it was pretty good. This weekend Jim bought tickets to Little Shop of Horrors at a theater in Flagstaff, so we enjoyed the evening there. It was a good show. Before the show we enjoyed shopping at Barnes and Noble for Michelle. That little girl is going to have to be spoiled with books I decided because I have never had so much fun in Barnes and Noble, and I have had a lot of fun there before!!

1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

Looking at the both of you...that Michelle is going to be so beautiful! Remember no Britney's! HA! Eagle Eye was good! Mike and I had a date too. It has been forever since the last time we went out. Enjoy this time you have together! I am totally jealous of the veggies! We miss pumpkins this year! No pressure! :)