Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break


We spent Spring Break in the Valley of the Sun. Jim went to class during the day and he is now Hazwopper certified :) Michelle and I hung out and went shopping and watched more tv than I have seen in the last 5 years! I remembered why we don't have tv. There is seriously nothing on, is there? We also attended several spring training games. We got to take Michelle to her first baseball game . . . Mariners vs. Dodgers . . . she loved it, of course! Except she started to cry when Manny Ramirez hit a home run, but so did her dad so, you know . . . . .
We also experienced a couple new spring training parks, and we really like Surprise. They didn't charge for parking at all, and their lawn seats were only $7. On top of that, the hot dogs were the BEST! Even better than the brats we usually love so much at Maryvale stadium!



We were at the Chandler mall on Wednesday and saw the Easter Bunny and decided to give it a shot. She actually loved him!

We got home Saturday night, and Sunday started our new church calling teaching the 5 year old primary class together. Then Sunday afternoon we introduces Michelle to rice cereal! I thought Jim was going to throw up watching her TRY to eat it. Of course most if it ended up all over her chin and her bib, but it was a good first attempt. We'll keep trying.

1 comment:

Kittyrunner said...

yup, all over the face. Probably until they're two or so. I'm not sure since we're still in the 'all over the face' phase. :) She's so beautiful! Glad you had fun at the ball game. I can't believe she loved the bunny. Happy Easter!
JoAnn