Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beautiful Everything

We have been pretty busy in this new beautiful weather! Jim is building a wood patio out back! He is almost finished . . . we will be bbq-ing this weekend! I have been trying to get our front flower gardens looking beautiful for the summer, in between feedings and diaper changings (and more than a little playing with Michelle).








Last weekend we went to see our friends in New Mexico. It was their little boy's birthday! We had a wonderful dinner, took all of the 5 minutes it takes to see their "village", and really just had a great time! You know, it's nice to have friends somewhat close again.




They had a walker both their children have outgrown and Michelle loved it. They let us bring it home for her. Thanks for everything you guys!






Michelle turned 5 months old and is looking very pretty, if a little chubby.

And I had my 1st mother's day (as a mother). Michelle got me a gorgeous bracelet (I'm not sure how much of a hand she had in picking it out). Jim got me my patio! Not that I need a gift for being a mother. Since being a mother IS a gift! I should be giving THEM something for how beautiful they make everything in my life!

3 comments:

Child Family said...

Michelle is cute as ever! Jim-the patio turned out awesome!

Kittyrunner said...

How cute!!! It's so fun when they are so happy. Alyssa is like that when she wakes up too. Awesome patio!! That's so fun! Glad you had a great mother's day!

Hall Family Blog said...

I LOVE this picture of Michelle! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! (late sorry). I told my girls the same thing... that they are my gift every day. The patio looks great! We are in the process of building one in our back yard right now. We had to move a bunch of dirt because we have a hill. It gives me hope to see how well yours turned out.