It has been more than a month since I posted. I am sorry . . . Michelle's x-rays came back completely normal, by the way. She is still only starting to try and crawl . . . she will do it when she is ready I guess.
We went to the Harvest Festival in Snowflake. The last 2 years we have been with my family (WE missed you guys!) Michelle had a good time though, as did Jim and I. She was so adorable in her Halloween clothes.
Anyway, the reason it has been so long, many of you already know, but I have been VERY VERY sick. I am now 3 months pregnant, due May 2. It was a surprise, but we are starting to get excited. Though the thought of 2 babies in cloth diapers is never going to be very appealing, I think. We are trying to figure out sleeping arrangements for Baby Jackson #2. Good times.
I hope you all have a happy Halloween!








3 comments:
How are you feeling now? I am excited for you...I called you back last week but no answer!
Oh, I hope you're feeling better! I am due in February! It's fun to have babies...but it's definitely a lot of work. :) Michelle is such a pretty girl!
Congratulations!!! I am excited for you!! I hope all is well and we are so glad to hear that all the tests came back good and Michelle is going to be healthy!
Post a Comment