







We made an appointment to have Michelle's 1 year picture taken (a month or so late, admittedly) and at the last minute decided to to family pictures at the same time. They turned out pretty well, so I thought I would share some. We are sending some in the mail out to family, but if you want one that you don't get, or want a different size, let us know because we bought the copyright for them all.
Michelle was tired by the time we got in to our appointment (45 minutes late!) But, as always, she puts on a show for the camera. She is such a little performer.








5 comments:
Cute pictures! I am so sad I didn't even get to say goodbye. We would have if the weather wasn't so crappy and if we were feeling well. I wanted to see new baby, but maybe someday! keep in touch!
What a beautiful family!!! Michelle is so photogenic!! The pictures turned out GREAT!
Hey....you guys be looking good! If you're ever in this neck of the woods let me know and I'll do the same down for ya if I ever get down there. CIAO
PS....Mahonri is me, Nathan Spinelli. I have no idea why it came up as Mahonri. Must be the force.
THose are really good pictures!! Michelle is so cute! It's so hard to keep up on those milestone picture appointments. I still need to do Alyssa's 2 yrs. Anyway, cute, cute! And that's so nice to have a savings account for her too.
Post a Comment