
Well, most of you who read this blog already know, but there are a few of you who don't (sorry, Jacqui, I do plan on returning your phone call, things are just REALLY crazy right now) . . . We are moving to Idaho Falls. After more than a year of applying for jobs all over the country, Jim got THREE, yes THREE job offers in one month. He got an offer in Las Vegas, an offer in Idaho Falls, and then just last week, another in Tacoma. The job in Idaho Falls is BY FAR the best career move for Jim, and therefore for our little family. They really wanted him, paid his way up there AND per diem for the time he spent up there for an "interview". They also don't want him to leave his pregnant wife alone, so they told him he could start anytime between now and May 17. We are really hoping we can sell the house by then. Honestly, we have felt good about this job in Idaho from the moment they called and so we feel that is where we are supposed to be next. Heavenly Father has blessed us so much in our marriage and we have tried to do as he has directed. I just have to have faith that things will work out with the house. Someone out there wants to buy my cute little starter home! (Hopefully sooner than later so we can get moving on a house in Idaho Falls.) Anyway, it is a big move, a big change for us in a lot of ways. But we feel good about it and are very excited.
Poor Michelle is going to have her entire world turned upside down in a couple of months . . . new home, new little sister, new routines. Good thing kids are so resiliant! She isn't walking yet, but we keep thinking, any day now! Maybe if Jim would stop picking her up every time she bats her big brown eyes, gives a little smile, and holds out her hands . . . :) To be fair, it is pretty tough to resist when she is so dang CUTE!
Look how cute she was playing with her cousin Maya when we went to visit for Cousin Andrew's baby blessing this past weekend!








3 comments:
Congrats on getting a job, that is exciting. I haven't lived in Idaho Falls but some extended family has and they liked it so I hope you do too. And it sounds like you have the blessing of knowing this is where you should go, which I think is always wonderful and helps with change. Good luck!
That is exciting! I was rooting for Vegas, but I guess I'm not in charge. :)
Congratulations!! We will be praying for you about your home and your move! What a wonderful adventure... what a bunch of wonderful adventures actually! So much love and luck sent your way!!
Post a Comment