Last weekend we went camping and hiking at Grand Teton National Park. It was the first time camping with the girls and I was a little worried it would be too much to handle, but it honestly was great! We did discover we need a bigger tent, cramming in our little one with both girls was tight, but it worked okay. Also, I got really sick (I think from inhaling bug spray) Friday night, but it was gone by Saturday morning. Michelle woke up and threw up in the middle of the night, but she was also fine by morning. She loved getting dirty, and we all had a good time hiking the next day, enjoying the beautiful views of the Tetons. In the middle of our hike on Saturday we stopped so I could feed Lena and Michelle wanted to get undressed and go swimming, so Jim helped her. Mostly she sat at threw rocks in the water, but it was still pretty cute.
Misc June
3 years ago








1 comment:
That first pic is fantastic, I love the background but also your sweet little girl playing in her diaper. It really is great and makes me want to go camping. We haven't though because Jeff's parents have our tent. :(
Post a Comment