Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SICK of Valentines???

Happy Valentine's Day!  Well . . . sort of happy.  We all got packages from Grandpa and Grandma Jackson, and that WAS exciting.  Michelle and Lena had fun opening and playing and reading stories.  I made Valentine Cupcakes and delivered some to neighbors.













Unfortunately, both girls were sick.  And Michelle's is getting bad enough that she had to get an iv in her arm because she is so dehydrated.  The cool thing was, we didn't have to go to the hospital!  We went to this cool place where they hooked up the iv and told me what to do to flush it when it is done and now she is sleeping away happily in our bed.

1 comment:

Kittyrunner said...

How sad! I'm sorry the girls were sick! I always feel so sad when they are like that. :( Cute cupcakes though. Your girls are SO cute. And such a bonus that Lena isn't moving around yet!! Hope the girls are feeling better now!