Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Break in Utah

Jim had to go to Hawaii for work (I know, sad, right?)  So I took the girls to St. George while they were on spring break.  Madison had a couple softball tournaments so we got to see her in all her awesomeness!  Mike came up from Mesa with his 3 cuties and Summer lives nearby in Mesquite so Michelle and Lena got to play with their cousins.  We even got an interesting surprise when Jim had to come back from Hawaii for a few days because of complications with the job.  It was a fun trip and I loved seeing everyone!  Now I just wish Jim would hurry back home because we miss him terribly!  Anyway, here are some good memories from the long trip!


Grandma Moore and Lena watch Grandpa work in the garden.

Michelle helps Grandpa in his garden.

Great Aunt Carol and Uncle Gary and 2nd cousin Jacob were also visiting for Jacob's birthday.

Lena watched Michelle play at the park.  She didn't like it much.

The blue slide in the background and the ADORABLE outfit Jim brought back from Hawaii made Lena's blue eyes POP!

Walking an easy "hiking" trail at Zion's Canyon National Park.

Uncle Travis and Michelle--loving the outdoors.

Michelle says "cheese" for the camera.


Ahhh, my sweetheart and me take a break on the trail.

Michelle plays with Ryan and Maya while Grandpa works on his sprinkler system that seems to have sprung a leak.

Father and son and son.  Andrew, Mike and Grandpa Moore.

Michelle and Maya are new best friends (for now)

Ryan looks out for Micki.

Jim is wearing a Hawaiian shirt!  I NEVER thought I would see that!


1 comment:

Child Family said...

Your kids are so adorable..and by the way you look great, and we miss seeing you!