Friday was our ward's Halloween carnival. I spent most of the day making monster cupcakes that were a big hit! I am still getting compliments on them a week later! Michelle helped and it was fun. Then Micki and Lena were SO ADORABLE in their costumes! Michelle was Jessie (from Toy Story) and Lena was a tiger. She is so cute when she growls! I have to thank my mother for helping me put Michelle's costume together! I never thought I would sew, but I have been lately, and she is helping me learn.
Saturday we went to Boo at the Zoo. There were A LOT of people! Lena enjoyed watching everyone and Micki enjoyed seeing the animals and getting more candy. This time the no pictures is my fault too . . . we left the camera and phone in the car, and it would have been crazy to try and go back for it through the throngs!
Sunday we planned to carve pumpkins, but we completely forgot about them sitting out on the front porch, so this year's pumpkins remained unadulterated!
Monday we went trick-or-treating to a couple of people we know then came home to receive the most trick-or-treaters we have ever seen!








1 comment:
The girls look sooo cute! You did a good job with the sewing! I can't imagine colder weather right now as Mike is installing 2 more fans in the house! We put up family pictures and realized we didn't have all you 4 in a picture. Mike was excited that you guys got pictures taken recently. One will go on the wall of fame. :) Oh and we need to Skype so the kids can talk too :)
Post a Comment