Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Blessed Baby

We have been truly blessed with this baby! She is super sweet! She sleeps through the night, almost never cries (unless we fail to feed her on time) and smiles like an angel! Jim gave her the official baby blessing February 1, 2009. Unfortunately, she also came down with her first cold that morning. She threw up all over me right before church started. Jim blessed her and then I took her home and Jim taught my primary class for me. We had a lot of family here that weekend and appreciate all of them coming. We had a really great time! We went to Sunrise on Saturday and saw our first ever dogsled races. We also watched the Superbowl in my mom and dad's hotel room, since Jim and I don't get television at the house. I got to wash laundry at the hotel laundry room during the game because our washing machine died a couple of weeks ago and we are still waiting for the new one to be delivered! Going back to the laundromat has been somewhat nostalgic, since I haven't done that since college. I must admit it is nice to do 8 loads of laundry in 1 1/2 hours. Maybe someday when I am rich and have a bigger house it will have a laundry room with 2 washing machines!


Here we are getting ready to head to church on the big day.

Micki is wearing the same dress her mom was blessed in--

made by Mom's great grandmother.



2 comments:

Child Family said...

Too cute!

Hall Family Blog said...

She is so perfect! I am so happy for you!!!!