Saturday, February 21, 2009

President's Day

St George didn't seem so far away before we made the trip with a baby! It usually takes 7 hours . . . it took 8 on the way there and 10 on the way back! But we had a good time. Jim got to golf, I got my hair done. We had Valentine's Dinner at Red Robin, and I proceeded to lose all my dinner right after that (obviously something I ate). We played some Nintendo and just relaxed a little. And my mom took a lot of pictures of Michelle. She is quite the photographer and is also handy with Photoshop. So here are some awesome results of her expertise!







And this one . . . well what can we say? A picture is worth a thousand words.


3 comments:

Hall Family Blog said...

What GREAT pictures!! She is such a beauty!!! I can't wait to meet her! Please let us know if you are coming (or passing through) NV so that we can see you all!

The Moore Family said...

Love it!

Kittyrunner said...

So cute!!