Some people who are pretty important to us: my brother Mike and his wife Jacqueline and their kids Ryan and Maya and "Baby Twelve" (which is the name Ryan has lovingly chosen for the baby they expect in December). Also, Jacqueline's parents, the Mionis, who have been so kind to us so many times! This week I had a conference in Phoenix for strategies to teach AP Government and Politics and Elvia, Jacqueline's mom, watched Michelle for us during the day. I have rarely met such wonderful people and am so appreciative of their kindness! Michelle was able to play with Maya, who just celebrated her 1st birthday. Hopefully this is one of only many times they can have fun together!
.jpg)
But we were pretty happy (Michelle and I) to get back home to the most important person--Daddy! Where we can play in the back yard that he has taken such good care to mow while we were gone. You can see from this picture it really needed mowing!








No comments:
Post a Comment