Sunday, November 1, 2009

Snow White and the Wicked Witch


Halloween was a frightfully fun holiday this year. Michelle was the most adorable Snow White EVER! I was a wicked witch, Jim was . . . a graduate student . . . I guess. Our friends came over from Reserve and went trunk-or-treating with us and stayed over. We had a BLAST!

First we went to Show Low Lake.

Michelle didn't get much trunk-or-treating in . . . she got a little sleepy. But the trunks she went to, they all admitted she was the cutest thing they'd ever seen. Sleeping Beauty or Snow White? Ashlyn and Kadyn were also quite cute in their costumes.
But that Michelle . . .

3 comments:

jeff and alli said...

She is pretty cute in that dress and those cheeks, they are so adorable.

Hall Family Blog said...

So cute!!! Glad you had a great time!

Kittyrunner said...

She is definitely the cutest snow white I've ever seen. :) Halloween is so fun when you have a baby to dress up!!