Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Birthday to Brooke! Happy Birthday to Michelle!!!!! It has been a busy time for us. Of course, it always will be with all the big events in our lives that come at the end of the year. We went to St. George for Thanksgiving and my parents had a full house. It was a lot of fun. While there we celebrated Michelle's 1st birthday, then we had a little party for her with just the 3 of us on her actual birthday (December 3rd, for those of you who were confused). It was fun to watch Michelle with the other kids. I loved the "food chain" of toy taking. Summer's son, Morgan, would start with a toy, then Michelle would take it, then Maya would take it from Michelle and finally Ryan would take it from Maya. I had to chuckle at them. Don't worry Morgan, very soon you will not be the youngest. Little Andrew is coming any day now . . . and in May we are having Baby Jackson #2.
Michelle got VERY spoiled for her birthday! She has more toys now than we have room to put them, but that's okay, I can always figure something out!
Maya, Morgan and Michelle play outside. (Morgan is in the pink jacket--one of Michelle's because Summer hadn't brought one with her).
Ryan joined the group too. Guess he's not too old for all the babies yet!
Michelle's Pixie Hollow Birthday Cake.
She loved the baloons, but not as much as the cake, and the FROSTING was the BEST OF ALL!
A natural born drummer . . . I think she got Grandma Jackson's love of music!
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Moore . . . this garden toy is SO COOL!
On her actual birthday Michelle got her Little People Farm in the mail from Grandma Jackson and she did NOT want to stop playing with it (before we even put the batteries in, I can't wait to see how much she loves it when it makes farm noises!)
Michelle's favorite for her birthday dinner . . . Spaghetti a la face, and the floor and everywhere else . . . and plenty in the mouth too! Yummy!
At this birthday celebration the cake and the frosting were beat out by the ICE CREAM! YAY ICE CREAM!








5 comments:
How cute! She looked like she loved the cake.. I was going to call you on your birthday but I knew you were with your family! So Happy late birthday!
Happy Birthday to all!! She is growing so much! She is just so beautiful! She looks like Jim to me when we were small. So glad to see new pictures of her! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas too!
Cute! Happy Birthday to both of you! :) I love seeing babies discover new things...new toys, food...they're so cute!
Hope it was a Happy Thanksgiving and that you're feeling better.
Well, Jimmy and I loved the farm set when we were small.
Hey congrats! I hope you are feeling well. :)
Michelle still has the cutest cheeks.
Post a Comment