Thank you SANTA CLAUSE!
Thank you Grandma Jackson!
Thank you to everyone! Michelle also got awesome wood blocks from Uncle Gary, soft blocks from Uncle Trevor and Uncle Travis and Legos from Mom and Dad. She got a musical train from Aunt Madison, a See and Say from Grandma Jackson, and a Shapes and Melodies piano from Grandpa and Grandma Moore. She loved all her toys so much she couldn't decide which one to play with. She was all over the place between them and it was adorable!
Brooke and Jim got some great stuff too! We both got some very nice clothes. Michelle got Jim a new wallet and a tie. Brooke got Jim a GPS for the car and a Star Wars Movie. Jim got Brooke 2 beautiful new coats and a Wii arcade game. Brooke would like to thank her mother and father-in-law for some very nice, sparklies (a.k.a. jewelery). And Gary generously bought Jim and Brooke a hiking pack for Michelle!
The Moore's tried for a homeade holiday so we also received a nice handmade throw blanket from Madison, a family calender from Trevor with photographs he took, and a picture slide show from Travis (which we haven't seen yet but I am sure will be impressive as Travis is impressive!) It was a lot of fun to make and paint wood carvings to give out as gifts this year.
Needless to say, we have been spoiled and we have spoiled and it was a WONDERFUL Christmas. And it is not over, as tomorrow we head for Grandma and Grandpa Thompson's in Tremonton.
Thank you to everyone, if I left you off it is not out of lack of gratitude, merely out of a need to end this post so I can eat Christmas breakfast that my mom and Madison have worked hard to prepare and to play Wii with my dad and husband and little brothers!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!








1 comment:
What a fun Christmas! Did Brandt tell you that we sat by him at church over Christmas? He told us you were up for a couple days with them, but I know how it is when you're trying to see a ton of people in a certain amount of time. So I didn't want to take away from time with them, but I'm glad you could get up and visit!
Post a Comment