It's a girl! Michelle will have a baby sister sometime around May 2. Her name . . . well we have debated on the spelling but her name will be Lena (pronounced lee nuh) Mae Jackson.
Congratulations!!! Named after Grandma Lena??? If Travis and I ever had another baby (which we will not...) we loved that name! I am SO HAPPY that it will be used in so much love!! Merry Christmas!!
Two weirdos that are blessed enough to have found each other, so our strangeness doesn't bother anyone so much! Happily in December 2008 we welcomed an addition. In April 2010 we added another. Michelle and Lena will probably end up as bizarre as the both of us, but we love them! Hopefully there are not too many Jackson ladies for poor Jim to handle!
4 comments:
AHHH! That is exciting...CONGRATS! I have been wondering about what the sex will be. Having a girl will save you money, well until she's a teenager!
Congrats! Very very exciting and so fun.
Jeff and I don't know what we are having but I think we need a boy because we can't come to any agreements on girl names. I like Lena.
Congratulations!!! Named after Grandma Lena??? If Travis and I ever had another baby (which we will not...) we loved that name! I am SO HAPPY that it will be used in so much love!! Merry Christmas!!
Yay! It's so fun when you finally know what you're having. They'll be so cute together!
Post a Comment