Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting Settled

We are starting to get settled into an apartment in Idaho Falls. It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with vaulted ceilings. It has less storage than our house, so we are storing some things until we buy a house here. We are still hopeful that we will be able to sell the house in Show Low this summer! Anyway, as we have been getting settled I have neglected a few things, like phone calls and mail and blog updates. Having TWO babies has contributed, and not getting more than 3 hours of sleep at a time also has something to do with it I suppose. They keep us busy, but they are sweet and we love them very much. I will share a few more photos with you all. Most of them were taken with my phone as it was easily accessible.

Michelle played with old toys in her new room as we unpacked (as you can see, so did Jim!)

Lena enjoyed her new crib.



Michelle had a good time driving the "truck" when we went to Toys R Us to buy Lena's crib. I had to work hard to keep Jim from buying more toys we don't have room for!

Michelle got VERY tired during the long trip from Show Low to Idaho Falls.


.


2 comments:

Nathan said...

Wow, you guys moved closer to me. Thank you! No seriously congrats on the new job...even though I don't know what it is. I'll be starting work here in a few weeks myself. If you ever happen to come this way lemme know. I'll do the same if I'm ever that way.

Nate

Kittyrunner said...

I hope the house sells fast! I am glad that you guys are getting settled. Two kids is fun--definitely more work--but fun! What cute girls!!