We went to visit St. George last weekend. I took many pictures, but haven't downloaded them from the camera yet. My mom also took many pictures and sent me this adorable one of the girls when we all went to the park. I wanted to share. Blogger kept automatically flipping it the WRONG way no matter what I did to upload it, so, here it is . . . sideways.
My mom also shared with me an awesome blog that I am now using for my daily activities with the girls. This woman used to be a 1st grade teacher but now stays home with her little boy. She has compiled some AMAZING weekly unit kits to preschool your own kids. She calls it Mommy School (you have to click on the link for Mommy School at the top of her blog). I started with L is for Leaves this week with the girls and so far it is going great! I may have to get a color printer just for this! They love it! Take a look!
http://www.oopseydaisyblog.com/
Misc June
3 years ago









1 comment:
thank you for sharing that link. i always love stuff like this.
Post a Comment