Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

We had a really fun Easter with Michelle this year and I thought I would share some of the pictures with you (the few of you there are out there).

These are from Friday before Easter, at the park.





Sunday afternoon Easter Egg Hunt in the backyard (ignore the growing pile of "stuff" getting ready to be loaded up for our big move)





Easter morning with her Easter "basket". It's a hat too--an idea from Jim's childhood that I thought was both practical AND adorable!
Her favorite part was hitting the plastic eggs together, and opening and closing them too.
She dumped the grass out so she could put on the hat.
Reading the Tale of Peter Rabbit.


Dying Easter Eggs Saturday night--this was the best part. She LOVED it!







3 comments:

Hall Family Blog said...

Happy Easter! What fun! She is growing so much! She is getting even more beautiful in every picture you post! The girls and I love to look at them. Good luck with your move!

The Moore Family said...

Michelle is just adorable! Love the colored fingers. She is getting so big! We love and miss you!

Kittyrunner said...

How fun! I haven't even tried coloring eggs with Alyssa. I think I'm a lazy mom. One day she's going to have a friend that tells her all she's missing out on and she'll come home and reprimand me! Although, she is a big Peeps fan after this Easter and just told me that the chicken is in a boat. ?? Ok. I like the hat idea, too! Cute! I like the picture of her looking at the camera with her hat on. So cute! Glad you had a fun Easter!