More than any food, Michelle loves CHEESE! Cheese, by the way, was her first word. She loves almost all kinds, even the spicy cheeses. We have found a few types of swiss she doesn't care for.
Michelle already loves shoes. She likes to put them on. Once she gets on two, she tries to put on a third, realizes she can't, and kicks off the two she has on so she can start over again. It is quite adorable and she will sit and do this for 30 minutes or more. It doesn't really matter whose shoes they are, either.
Michelle also likes being outside, though I think she likes it better when she is wearing play clothes than when she is dressed for church! She has finally started standing on her own, and we are hopeful that very soon she will be walking on her own too!
I think she didn't like the taste of dirt very much, but most kids learn that one the hard way . . . and learn it again and again! So I am sure this is not the last time I will have to help her get the dirt out of her mouth! Luckily Dad saved the day by running in the house and getting her a drink to wash it out with.
We are still getting prepared for our big move to Idaho Falls. We have packed up some of our house and next week Jim is taking a trip up there to haul some stuff which we will store at my mom and stepdad's house. They have been a lot of help to us and we appreciate it! Let us all just hope I don't go into labor while he is gone!
We don't know for sure where we are going to live once we get there. If I were not pregnant this would be easier, but we would still have the issue of needing to sell our house in Show Low. Still, it is early in the home buying season and we are hopeful that something good will happen. Until then, maybe we will set up our camping stuff somewhere and live at a campground for the summer! :) That would be exciting with a newborn! No, really, we may stay with my mom and stepdad for a few days until we locate a place for sure. We may rent, we may buy. I guess we will know in about a month (depending on when Lena decides to come).








1 comment:
She's so pretty in her dress! I love the shoes thing, too. It's so nice to have them be occupied on their own for awhile, right? I'm so impressed with your calmness with the whole moving and baby situation. I think I would be so anxious! I'm excited for you though, too.
Post a Comment