Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Pictures

When Jim was home we had family pictures taken.  I was INCREDIBLY impressed.  Our photographer is Hilary Cook with Riverside Photography and not only did she do an amazing job with pictures but she did them for a great deal!  I have posted some of the best pictures here.  If you know anyone in Idaho Falls I would DEFINITELY recommend Hilary!

(If any of you want prints made, we can do it pretty easily, just let me know!)



























3 comments:

Child Family said...

Brooke you look great! I love the pictures they did turn out really well!

The Moore Family said...

What a beautiful family! Yes the pictures look gorgous and so do all of you. You picked really good colors too. Oh to see green..I forgot what trees look like. Love you guys, can't wait to show Ryan and Maya. They will be happy to see their cousins.

jeff and alli said...

Those are really great! I love the colors. Your girls look so sweet.