Jim was home last week and it was so WONDERFUL! We took a few days to go to Yellowstone and do a little hiking. We enjoyed a couple of days at my family's cabin in Island Park, saw Mammoth Hot Springs and went hiking with a coyote! Unfortunately Jim had to go back to Kemmerer Saturday night, but we were so glad to have him for a week!
Getting up in the morning with DADDY!

Mammoth

Some random hiking trail where we had a coyote companion for the first half of the hike.


We did see some animals this time. This elk even put on a show for the tourists and was bugling at his lady friends!

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Jim looks tired! How is life?
That looks so fun! I forgot to say that Lena is so adorable! I love babies!! Just when you get a break so that you can handle the hard work part that goes with them. :) And I had to tell you that I thought it was kinda funny that my mom has that same puzzle with trains, planes, etc that's in that pic of your mom.
Post a Comment