Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Shower




Honestly, I can say I did not expect a baby shower. Jim and I do not know a lot of people here very well, and with me just changing jobs this year, it made it even less likely. However, a very sweet woman in our ward, Kira Brewer, took it upon herself to organize a shower for me. It was very considerate. And it was a lot of fun! Sometimes I forget how much fun it can be to talk to other women. People gave generous gifts--a lot of very cute clothes and a couple of nice, warm blankets for the cold winter months ahead. We ate some delicious treats, and I found a new craving for pineapple!








I also saw the doctor. He says everything looks perfect and the baby can come any time now. I agreed! If I haven't delivered by week #39 he says we will choose a date to induce, so that is something to look forward to, if nothing happens before.

1 comment:

Kittyrunner said...

You guys get to do so much fun stuff at your house! I will be so happy when we have a yard! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope she comes early, too.