Well, I am looking and feeling "uber pregnant" as Jim would say (except he won't say because he would be too afraid of my wrath!) We are having nightly talks with our little one, trying to tell her that if she is feeling so crowded she should come out into the big, cold world for some wiggle room. We promise to love her and be nice to her and Jim even tried bribing her with chocolate, but so far she seems conent where she is. So, if she has not come by her due date, December 2, we will be making an 8:00 am trip to the hospital for something we like to call "Operation Ready or Not You ARE Coming Out!" (A.K.A. induced labor).
Everything is ready for her, the nursery, her well stocked closet, even a new diaper changing station in the bathroom. Jim built a beautiful pink shelf for all our cloth diapering needs! Now we are just missing a baby! Anyway, it looks as if her first Thanksgiving will be NEXT Thanksgiving. This year it will be Jim and me, and some company that we are looking forward to.
My mom and dad are coming down with Trevor, Madison and Travis, just for the day, though I tried to convince them that they didn't need to, since they will be turning around and coming back for Michelle's birthday! (It is possible I didn't try very hard, since I do miss them terribly and would LOVE to have them here! Still it is raining now and is supposed to be snowing by tomorrow night! I'd rather have them safe than have them here.) But they are planning to make the trip, no matter my protestations. We also will hopefully have our friends Brandyn and Jacqui with their 2 little ones over for dinner! A full house-my favorite and Jim's LEAST favorite. I tell you, sometimes I don't know how we ended up together with all the differences! He must REALLY love me! I know he does, because he is going to be doing a lot of the meal preparations to feed 11 people for Thanksgiving when he would probably rather spend it in the car listening to football on his Sirius Radio.
My mom and dad are coming down with Trevor, Madison and Travis, just for the day, though I tried to convince them that they didn't need to, since they will be turning around and coming back for Michelle's birthday! (It is possible I didn't try very hard, since I do miss them terribly and would LOVE to have them here! Still it is raining now and is supposed to be snowing by tomorrow night! I'd rather have them safe than have them here.) But they are planning to make the trip, no matter my protestations. We also will hopefully have our friends Brandyn and Jacqui with their 2 little ones over for dinner! A full house-my favorite and Jim's LEAST favorite. I tell you, sometimes I don't know how we ended up together with all the differences! He must REALLY love me! I know he does, because he is going to be doing a lot of the meal preparations to feed 11 people for Thanksgiving when he would probably rather spend it in the car listening to football on his Sirius Radio.







No comments:
Post a Comment