Thursday, November 6, 2008

I am becoming . . . MY PARENTS!!!!!

Do you ever think you are becoming like your parents? Sometimes I do--and last night was one of those times. When I was growing up it used to drive me nuts how my dad thought a vaporizor could heal any ailment. Whenever one of us got sick it was "make some orange juice and get a vaporizor going in your room." I honestly never thought I would own one!


I have come down with a pretty nasty cold, and as I am pregnant there is nothing I can take. That means sleeping is almost impossible, and the best solution is humidfying the air to make it easier to breath. So last night Jim went to K-Mart, and guess what he went for . . . You guessed it!




I suppose there are worse things than becoming my parents. They are pretty darn good parents! We all turned out okay--vaporizors and all!

No comments: