It's no big secret that I am crazy about Christmas. It is the most wonderful time of the year, after all! Jim usually reigns in my jubilance until Thanksgiving, but this year, I tricked him! Hee, hee, hee! :) I convinced him that since the baby could come any day, and he doesn't want to be setting up Christmas alone, that we needed to get it done early. So, we got out the decorations Monday and have been setting up a little every day. We are nearly finished . . . at least, as finished as we are going to be for this year! I guess when it comes to Christmas decorations, I am never really finished because every year I find more to add! I really want one of those GE symphony light shows, but that might have to wait one more year!
Be careful on the edge of that roof, Jimmy!
MOST of the lights are working!
Finally all done for the year! It's so beautiful!
1 comment:
It does look beautiful. We can't wait to see it soon. We think about you guys everyday! Keep us posted. We hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Michelle is in for a treat.
Post a Comment